After receiving funding from Intel, IndiaMART has announced to spend 50% (25 crores) of its revenue on digital marketing and they have appointed Quasar Media as its digital marketing partner in Sep 09. Now, IndiaMART has launched a nationwide advertising campaign.
- Medium – Radio, Internet and print media
- Duration – Campaign will last for 2 months
- Target Audience – It has been created to attract SMEs and MSMEs
- Radio – 12 stations of Radio Mirchi including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Jaipur, Jalandhar and Indore. The radio jingle has been uploaded on social networking site Facebook
- Print Media – Times of India, Economic Times, Navbharat Times, Maharashtra Times and Vijay Karnataka
- Internet – Google, Yahoo, Rediff, Moneycontrol, Timesofindia.com, Economictimes.com, Indianexpress.com etc. and more than 1000 other top websites through various ad networks will run the campaign.
It’s a first ever campaign created by an Online Company. World is changing faster and in today’s time no company afford to miss the presence on Internet. IndiaMART campaign is bridging the gap between Internet and SMEs & MSMEs
IndiaMART had strategic partnership with Times Group, so promoting on Times Wagon – Radio Mirchi, TimesofIndia.com, EconomicsTimes.com, Navbharat Times etc…They are trying to leave no room for Alibaba to spread its wings in India.