IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services
IndiaMART for Buyers
– Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
– Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
– Payment Protection Program
IndiaMART for Suppliers
– Enhanced business visibility
– Access to 1 Million daily buyer enquiries
– Increased credibility for your brand
– Lead Management System
– Instant payment gateway, Pay with IndiaMART
IndiaMART has 2539 employees located across 76 offices in the country.
The existing investors of IndiaMART include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital and Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius.
*All given figures are as on March 31, 2018