With workplaces being shut down due to the nationwide lockdown, millions of households are suffering from a cash crunch and do not have access to basic healthcare amenities. On account of the escalation in the cases of COVID-19, the Company Management felt the urgency to extend support to those in need to tackle this difficult situation.
1. Extending aid to tackle COVID 19 – Emergency Health Care Kits
- We fostered our aim of rendering aid to the marginalized sections of society during the pandemic through this initiative
- We diligently acquired and distributed more than 200 Emergency Health Care Kits primarily to workers, housekeeping staff, security guards, drivers, washers, cleaners, etc.
2. COVID-19 Aid Initiative – Distribution of Oxygen Concentrators
- Understanding the severe pressure on the Healthcare system, we took the initiative during the pandemic
- Lack of enough medical equipment and supplies, especially in Delhi/NCR lead us to step forward
- The team vigilantly carried out the procurement and distribution of more than 100 Oxygen Concentrators, to around 25 different Hospitals, Medical Institutions, and Health Centers in the region
3. COVID-19 Emergency Response
- We supported our NGO Partner ‘Sahyog’ in the distribution of PPE kits and masks
- It was distributed to various front line workers in the Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi NCR