New Delhi,07th February 2020: Dinesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, IndiaMart was adjudged as the Digital Person of the Year at the 10th edition of India Digital Awards presented by IAMAI. The 10th India Digital Awards coincided with the 14th India Digital Summit.
The awards this year had 7 categories, and the categories for the same were Digital Advertising, Digital Content, Digital Social and Economic Empowerment, Mobile and App Awards, Payment and Fintech Awards, Social Media Awards and Technology Awards.
Interactive Avenues — A Reprise Network Company was declared as the Digital Agency of the Year while cure. fit was awarded as the Digital Start-up of the Year.
Mindshare India won the silver for Digital Agency of the Year.
Winners of 10th India Digital Awards:
Awards and Winners
1. Best Brand Awareness Campaign Using Mobile-Amazon Prime Video by PivotRoots
2. Best Data Driven Marketing Strategy-Spotify India by Interactive Avenues :A Reprise Network Company
3. Best Lead Generation Campaign Through Mobile-Unilever by Rage Communications
4. Best Messaging Campaign-PVR Cinemas
5. Best App/Game used for Marketing-Flipkart
6. Best Mobile Search Campaign-G.I.M Infotech
7. Best use of AR/VR in a Marketing Campaign-Mahindra & Mahindra by Interactive Avenues :A Reprise Network Company
8. Best Digital Integrated Campaign-Pampers -Procter & Gamble by Value First Digital Media
9. Best Display Campaign-Coca-Cola India by Interactive Avenues:A Reprise Network Company
10. Best Email Marketing Campaign-Kimberly Clark by FCB Interface
11. Best Search Marketing Campaign-MobiKwik by Hive Minds Innovative Market Solutions
12. Best Innovative Mobile App-Khatabook
The awards were conceived with an aim to recognize and promote the efforts of the talented Indian developers and creative honchos who have made outstanding contribution towards ground-breaking advancements and rose above their peers.
The Internet and Mobile Association of India [IAMAI] is a young and vibrant association with ambitions of representing the entire gamut of digital businesses in India. It was established in 2004 by the leading online publishers, and in the last 16 years has come to effectively address the challenges facing the digital and online industry including mobile content and services, online publishing, mobile advertising, online advertising, ecommerce and mobile & digital payments among others.
Sixteen years after its establishment, the association is still the only professional industry body representing the online industry in India. The association is registered under the Societies Act and is a recognized charity in Maharashtra. With a membership of nearly 300 Indian and overseas companies, and with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata, the association is well placed to work towards charting a growth path for the digital industry in India.