IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
IndiaMART offers a platform to 119 Million buyers to search from over 71 Million products and get connected with over 6.4 Million reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to
bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the ‘E-business and Financial Inclusion’ Category.
IndiaMART has over 2,826 employees located across 31 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients, and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. The position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year, and upsell.
– Retaining and renewing customers as well as maximizing the revenue while upselling
– Driving towards customer delight and ensuring the smooth rendering of services
– Acting as a consultant to the client and offering them recommended services and solutions
– Maximizing weekly revenues by overachieving daily targets
– Retaining and renewing customers as well as maximizing the revenue while up-selling
– The candidate should have hands-on experience in client handling and product selling
– The candidate should preferably have knowledge of selling customer solutions over a call
– The candidate should possess prior knowledge about customer retention/upselling
– Able to work independently and as a team player
– Effective communication and comprehension skill
– Excellent active listening skills
– Time Management
– Quick decision making
– Understand Customer needs
– Report Management Skills
Attitude and Behavior:
– Ability to build rapport with customers instantly
– Likes to pick up challenges
– Good motivator, passionate, confident
1 – 3 Years of relevant sales experience
Graduate / MBA/ B.Tech or any Equivalent Degree