As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for modeling business and functional requirements, discovering insights and generating actionable intelligence using a variety of data mining, analysis and visualization tools and techniques.
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Analyze large, complex data sets by developing advanced statistical and machine learning models based on business initiatives
– Design experiments, test hypotheses and build actionable models to optimize category processes
– Work closely with internal stakeholders such as the category team, product managers, database team, and operations teams
– Clearly articulate and present recommendations to stakeholders and influence future plans based on insights
B.Tech/BE in CSE or quant field like mathematics, statistics
Skill Sets / Requirements:
– Knowledge of writing strong SQL queries in a high-volume database environment.
Hands-on experience with statistical software tools: SQL, R or Python, Power Bi or Tableau
– Experience in machine learning and statistical techniques such as classification, clustering, regression, statistical inference, collaborative filtering, and natural language processing, experimental design, social networking analysis, feature engineering, etc.
– Strong experience in business analytics, forecasting, or business planning with emphasis on analytical modeling, quantitative reasoning, and metrics reporting preferably from an internet environment.
– Knowledge and implementation of deep learning-based models
– Experience in Data Visualization using Power BI or Tableau
– Demonstrate understanding and experience with relational data sets, data warehouses, data mining, and data analysis techniques.
– Needs to have good communication and project management skills
– Must have execution acumen, the experience of handling a team is an added advantage