About the company:
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
119 Million+ Buyers | 6.4 Million+ Suppliers | 71 Million+ Products & Services
IndiaMART for Buyers :
– Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
– Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
– Payment Protection Program
IndiaMART for Suppliers:
– Enhanced business visibility
– Increased credibility for your brand
– Lead Management System
– Instant payment gateway, Pay with IndiaMART
IndiaMART has 2,826 employees located across 31 offices in the country.
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by individually taking up roles and responsibilities that generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the company. The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business to the table as well as developing long-lasting relationships with the newfound businesses.
– Acquiring large corporate across various industries as part of the new client acquisition
– Building and Maintaining Relationships with the CXO level individuals and key decision-makers of the larger corporate entities
– Acquiring new accounts by pitching, presenting, negotiating, and closing large value deals with corporate leaders
– Maximizing sales revenue by up-selling and cross-selling solutions during the lifetime of a client
– Strategically managing and retaining all of the key accounts
– Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for
our newfound clients.
– Resolving clients concerns and queries at all levels
– Ensuring revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis
Prior knowledge of selling digital-based solutions (i.e mobile-based or desktop-based) is essential. Hands-on experience in corporate sales/media sales is preferred.
– Exceptional written, verbal communication skills.
– Excellent presentation skills
– Strong listening, questioning, and networking skills. Report Management Skill
Attitude & Behavior:
– Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands
– Goal-oriented relentless hunter
– Passionate for selling
– Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention
Experience in corporate sales and key accounts management preferred
Graduate/MBA from a preferably business-related discipline