About the company:
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of
the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make
doing business easy’.
IndiaMART offers a platform to 119 Million buyers to search from over 71 Million products and get connected with over 6.4 Million reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising
Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the ‘E-business and Financial Inclusion’ Category.
IndiaMART has over 2,826 employees located across 31 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a
part of the team.
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by individually taking up roles and responsibilities that generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the company. The candidate will be responsible
for bringing new business to the table as well as developing long-lasting relationships with the newfound businesses.
- Servicing large corporate across various industries as part of the existing client servicing
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with the CXO level individuals and key decision-makers of the larger corporate entities
- Servicing Large corporate clients by cross-selling, upselling, negotiating, and closing large value deals with
existing corporate leaders of IndiaMART.
- Maximizing sales revenue by up-selling and cross-selling solutions during the lifetime of a client
- Strategically managing and retaining all of the key accounts
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our newfound clients.
- Resolving clients concerns and queries at all levels
- Ensuring revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis
Prior knowledge of selling digital-based solutions (i.e., mobile-based or desktop-based) is essential. Hands-on experience in corporate sales/media sales is preferred.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong listening, questioning, and networking skills
- Report Management Skill
Attitude & Behavior:
- Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands
- Goal oriented relentless hunter
- Passionate for selling
- Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention
Experience in corporate sales and key accounts management preferred
Graduate/MBA from a preferably business-related discipline